Legal services can be very expensive. If you're ever unfortunate enough to be involved in a motor accident, you'll be adding the peace of mind that the cost of recovery of your uninsured losses, which as an example may include loss of earnings or expenses for hospital trips as a result of personal injury, are covered up to £100,000.
Our Legal Protection includes the following:
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses to recover your uninsured losses.
- Includes costs for claiming personal injury compensation.
- Defence of traffic offences.
- You have the right to choose a solicitor to act as your representative. Any solicitor acting on your behalf must do so subject to our standard terms of appointment.
- If we do not initially think there is a reasonable chance of success, we will pay for the case to be reviewed by your legal associates for a period of up to 2 hours to reassess the prospects of success.
Please note:Your claim must have a reasonable chance of success.
Reasonable chance of success is defined as Fifty one per cent (51%) or more chance of successfully receiving money by way of compensation in relation to a Motor Accident which was not your fault.
For full detail of this cover option, refer to the Policy Booklet (Section 7).